Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break in Florida


We struggled through midterms and it was time to reward ourselves with a beach holiday in Florida. Some friends and I spent the week in Seaside and had some fun in the sun.

The weather was a little chillier than I expected. It stayed in the low-to-mid seventies. I didn't do much swimming, but it was still great to get out of town and enjoy the beautiful beach


The beach at dusk

Spring Break was a great way to relax. The first part of the semester was tough and it was great to unwind, before I have to gear up for finals. The break reminded me that summer is just around the corner and I need to get prepared for the end of the semester. I had a great time and made some wonderful memories with my friends, and now its back to work!

The view from our rooftop patio

No comments: